We are seeking a WordPress Developer who will work with Sr. WordPress Developer and will be responsible to support the Development team with both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Setup, install, and configure WordPress CMS & Plugins.
- Strong HTML Skills for PSD to HTML conversion.
- WordPress Customization including HTML to WordPress Conversion with all Functionality.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality – custom Plugin and Themes.
- Work with MySQL, FTP, SMTP, HTTPS Setup.
- Manage Linux/WindowsServer.
- Manage all technical aspects of the WordPress CMS.
- Develop a Clean, fast, and mobile-friendly website.
- Experience with WordPress Multisite (Multi-Geography, Multi-Language).
- Add Content from the admin side as per requirement.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 3+Years’ experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Expert level experience and understanding of PSD to HTML to WordPress.
- CSS changes and their effects to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- WordPress and CMS technologies.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database.