As a Field Service Representative, you will perform preventative maintenance, installations, troubleshooting, and repairs on our life-changing medical equipment, with a focus on LCS and Ultrasound modalities within a hospital or healthcare system.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions, innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Perform timely and accurate preventative maintenance, installations, and troubleshooting on medical equipment within a hospital or healthcare system to ensure optimal delivery of healthcare services to patients.
- Maintain relationships with customers and ensure timely communication, resolution and proper follow-up to drive customer satisfaction.
- Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently.
- You may assist and/or train less experienced Field Engineers.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and hospital protocols, to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met; ensure documentation of all work performed is captured, including the ordering of parts.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field and 1+ years of experience servicing electrical equipment; OR equivalent military education and 1+ years of experience servicing electrical equipment; OR High School Diploma/GED and 2+ years of experience servicing electrical equipment.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution-based service process.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 35 lbs. unassisted and frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit and stand for long periods of time. Must also be able to reach, above and below shoulder level, flex/extend the neck, and have good hand and finger dexterity.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to be available after-hours and/or work a rotating on-call schedule, including weekends.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
GE (NYSE: GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of the industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com