Join the Client Solution Team, where our partners view CMHC as the catalyst for solving housing affordability challenges. In this role, you will establish and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external clients and/or industry stakeholders while identifying opportunities for stronger partnerships with CMHC.
- Developing and maintaining strong ties and long-term relationships with financial institution partners and recognize business opportunities.
- Analyzing and synthesizing a wide variety of information, such as volume reports, client activity profiles, and market analysis data, to develop and execute sales strategies to promote CMHC mortgage loan insurance within a portfolio of Financial Institution clients
- Managing the relationship with clients in your portfolio, including business volumes, client activity profile, lender retention, lender usage of CMHC’s interface software, and increased visibility through planned client visits, training programs, and business development initiatives.
- Delivering presentations and training at client events and participating in training and information activities as part of strategic client support.
- Managing your assigned portfolio, including the budget and other resources, to ensure optimum client service and efficiency.
- Acting effectively by teaming up with the other members of the Client Relationship management team.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field such as Sales, Marketing, Business
- Minimum of five years of experience within the financial services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage lending activities and services for owner-occupied, multi-family dwellings.
- Excellent marketing and business development skills, with a flair for delivering effective group presentations and training.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships and recognize business opportunities.
- Knowledge of CMHC's mortgage loan insurance products and the National Housing Strategy.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage underwriting
- Posting closing date: Note, the competition may remain active until filled.