Join the Rental Construction Financing Initiative (RCFi) team, where our partners see CMHC as a catalyst for addressing housing supply challenges and provide low-cost financing for the construction of new rental housing units. This role is an exceptional opportunity where you will be responsible for coordinating program delivery and data analysis activities related to the RCFi team, which will help us make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
- Providing superior quality service that contributes to a positive corporate image and sound business relationships with a broad range of industry clients through internal and external liaisons.
- Coordinating and collaborating with partners to develop individual and group initiatives that support training, education, and skills development in project development and partnership facilitation
- Providing effective and efficient delivery of services in contribution to service standards.
- Exercising prudence and due diligence to ensure compliance with all relevant internal policies and procedures applicable.
- Dealing with a varied base of clients including provinces, solicitors, trustees, receivers, collection agencies, and stakeholders while maintaining quality relationships with these clients to understand their needs and provide service in an effective manner.
- Enhancing client service experience in all encounters.
- Acting as a liaison between business lines and plays a role in collecting and disseminating information that is crucial to the achievement of business objectives and project deliverables.
- Validating and ensures accuracy of data inputted into our various client or program management systems, as well as ensures this data is in the production of status reports and other reports as needed by management.
- Coordinating and supports with important business activities and functions, which may include meetings, travel, communications, event logistics, and procurement.
- Supporting functional teams in tracking and monitoring budgets and/or reporting activities.
- College diploma or an equivalent amount of education and experience
- Minimum two years of prior relevant experience in administration, and organization, including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, and take initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the application of sound judgment and the ability to escalate appropriately
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to persuade others
- Attention to detail; the ability to deliver quality service coupled with a great customer service
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as CRM systems
CMHC values diverse backgrounds and experience and welcomes non-Canadians who are eligible to work in Canada to apply!
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require accommodation.
Language Designation: Bilingual
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): CBC
Travel Requirement: Travel not required
Office Location: Calgary (AB); Charlottetown (PE); Edmonton (AB); Halifax (NS); Moncton (NB); Montreal (QC); Ottawa (ON); Quebec (QC); Saskatoon (SK); St. John's (NL); Thunder Bay (ON); Toronto (ON); Vancouver (BC); Winnipeg (MB); Yellowknife (NT)
Posting closing date: Note, the competition may remain active until filled.