- Priority is given to PR holders or Canadian Citizens
- No JNTU Graduates that graduated after 2015
- No recent Graduates(OWPs) unless you have worked for HCL or similar companies in the past
- One level of HCL (coding test) followed by 1 level of customer interview.
- 5+ years of proven related industry experience.
- Semantic HTML skills, experience using html5
- Solid css3 (inheritance etc.), ability to make things look good and consistent across browsers
- Problem-solving skills and being open-minded about solving a technical problem in more than one way.
- Ability to work on different applications with quick context switching and being able to debug complicated applications with relative ease.
- Awareness and experience with best practices for web development, accessibility, page performance, etc.
- Experience with GitHub, managing branches, and resolving merge conflicts
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
- Ability to determine the impact of architectural solutions and recommendations. Must have experience in the justification of technology solutions to business leaders.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
- Highly effective at working in cross-functional groups and getting results in matrix organizations.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on concurrent assignments with different priorities
- Working knowledge in the shopping/e-commerce industry is an added advantage.
Email your resume to - email@example.com