Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on Experience and manage Node js, Mongo DB, AngularJS and Express js.
- Experience as a full-stack developer, REST API design.
- Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
- Deploy applications on AWS/Azure cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting-related issues.
- AngularJS 6+ application development.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, etc).
- Working knowledge of Git + Git Flow, Jira, BitBucket, CI/CD pipeline
- Experience working in an Agile development
- Experienced in build Amazon services using Rest API Gateway with Lamda integration.
- Should have knowledge in API traffic management, authorization and access control, monitoring, and API version management.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code. Experience in using any of the testing frameworks, the TTD approach will be preferable.
Good to have
- Automate deployment process.
- Design DevOps Processes.
- Enhance our AWS and Azure Platform environments.
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines in multiple environments.
- Build and test code with scripting and programming languages.
- Leading our releasing engineering.
- Educate team members on DevOps operations.
- Responsible for security, ensure code deliveries aren't vulnerable.
- Work with engineers and QA for automated tests to make sure code meets security standards.