Have you considered being a Part-Time Professional School Bus Driver?
- Free School Bus License Training!
- We are offering a $1000 New Hire Bonus*
- Please speak with the Location Manager for more details.
- This will not interfere with any current government subsidy
- We provide all PPE and have social distancing measures in place
We are looking for School Bus Drivers in the Battleford, Saskatchewan area to safely transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it’s the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
- FREE TRAINING
- COMPETITIVE WAGES
- Nights and Weekends Off
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children you serve
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring students’ safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Attending paid monthly in-service safety training
To qualify, you will:
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s license in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a very good driving record.
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
Bonus expires May 31st, 2021
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.