- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor;
- Drive one of several different coach/buses or company non-revenue vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the contracted service area within a daily assigned time schedule;
- Maintain the appearance of the interior of the bus;
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required;
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all accidents, and communicate with dispatch as required.
- A valid Class 1 or 2 Driver’s License with air brake endorsement;
- A record of safe and responsible driving over the past 5 years;
- A minimum of 3 years experience driving buses;
- Demonstrate commitment to a strong safety culture;
- A clean, “No Contraventions” Driver’s Abstract;
- To be able to pass criminal records check;
- To be able to pass pre-employment health screening;
- Valid Emergency First Aid and CSTS.
- Industrial construction site environment: early, split & late shifts may be required;
- Safety focused, clean respectful environment;
- Highway and Jobsite driving in sometimes adverse weather conditions.
- Full-Time – 14/7 rotation;
- Camp Accommodations provided;
- Guaranteed 8 hours per day;
- Drive-in only, no transportation provided to and from the worksite.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples, and members of a visible minority.