- Work with doctors to perform treatments on patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
- Monitor the patient’s health and general body condition and report changes and improvements to the doctor.
- Take pain prescriptions from the doctors and administer the same to the patients.
- Prepare a pain management schedule for patients based on doctor’s prescriptions to prevent patients from suffering from pain.
- Monitor and quickly attend to any signs of negative reactions to drugs and allergies
- Educate patients on steps to take to manage pain and how to avoid post-surgical infections.
- Help injured patients manage and treat pain and get better after injury.
- Assist with training of patients that are just recovering from an injury.
- Assist orthopedic doctors in performing their duties (injections, IV)
- Administrate and Managed infusion, IV therapy, IM and SC injections
- Communicate regarding lab and X-ray results and other clinical matters with patients as per the protocol agreed with the doctors
- Office work as necessary, general reception /office work including telephone answering retrieving patient’s messages, scanning, maintaining computer records
- Communicate regarding lab and X-ray results and other clinical matters with the patients as per clinical protocol agreed with the doctors
Job ID - 27218
Send a copy of resume to Tina: email@example.com