We are currently looking for a full-time Drywall Installer to join us at Young Boy Drywall Ltd. located at 18829 54Ave Surrey BC Canada V3S 2K2.
Skill and qualification requirements:
A successful candidate must have a secondary school education and 2-3 years of work experience in a related field.
Language Requirements: Must be able to communicate in English
As a Drywall Installer your job description would be as follows:
- Install and finish drywall sheets.
- Measure, cut, and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
- Trim rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints, using a knife.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
- Fit and fasten wallboard or sheetrock into specified position, using hand tools, portable power tools, or adhesive.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on framing, drywall, and trim, using a tape measure, straightedge or square, and marking devices.
- Install blanket insulation between studs and tacks plastic moisture barrier over insulation.
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes, and cracks with joint compound using a trowel and broad knife.
- Remove plaster, drywall, or paneling, using crowbar and hammer.
Job Location: All over lower mainland area depending upon contracts.
Interested candidates are requested to email their resume to - Jas Khera at email@example.com
Drop in person at - 18829 54Ave Surrey BC Canada V3S 2K2
By Mail - 18829 54Ave Surrey BC Canada V3S 2K2