At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged and empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest-growing meal kit businesses and are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory and expansion have been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country and have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic and highly motivated team and work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact and make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Our Customer Care Specialists are an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team. This position will collaborate with our agents who are critical to our business, and their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. Customer Care is the voice of HelloFresh to our customers both online and offline.
Please note this is not a Customer Care Agent position. This role requires you to have a strong understanding of our business and operations, engage with multiple stakeholders and will use your analytical skills to drive improvement to our processes.
- Liaise with our customer care agents and work to find resolutions for our customers quickly and efficiently
- Go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service through specialist tasks such as logistics, payments, and social media
- Think swiftly to come up with creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Constantly come up with ways to improve our relationship with our customers
- Be proactive with identifying and solving problems - understanding the role that customer care plays in our growth as a business
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization, the department, and more where applicable
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service-related position (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or equivalent
- Bilingual in French – oral/written/comprehension is an asset
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – a.k.a. you’re a word nerd and a grammar geek
- Moderate Excel skills
- Tech-savvy and embraces technology to improve efficiency
- A born problem-solver who is hungry to learn a business from each angle
- A natural team player with a contagiously happy attitude
- Able to work well under pressure and enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- Able to work varied shifts times between 8 am-9 pm EST and rotational weekend shifts
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary
- 75% discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate boxes
- We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. You’ll work with fun, energetic, and support teams.
- We’ve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday and milestone celebrations, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect socially with teammates across the company.
- To ensure the health and safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are currently working remotely! When we return to the office, you’ll love:
- Our bright and functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, and local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, and more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.