- Responsible for day-to-day EMS tool system administration
- Management of EMS modules like BMC TrueSight suite of tools including TSOM (TrueSight Operations Manager) TSPS (TrueSight Presentation Server console) TSIM (TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server), Patrol Agent Server, Entuity, Orchestration, Automation for Server & Network, Capacity Optimization, Report, CA UIM and CA Spectrum to handle the infrastructure.
- IT Infra Health Monitoring, Process Implementation & Support.
- Evaluate and implement EMS tool components in our environment within timelines
- Vendor coordination for all requirements and issues related to server monitoring & automation tools.
- Responsible for monitoring the infrastructure, product enhancement, integrations, and troubleshooting.
- Manage all escalations related to EMS, follow through on calls raised with OEM, and ensure logical closure.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Administer and maintain the EMS solution using BMC & CA Products.
- Coordination with other departments for cross-functional support.
- Support 24/7 NPCI Data Centre infrastructure with QC&BE EMS – Monitoring team in Command Centre.
- Ensures that systems, processes, and methodologies are maintained, followed to ensure effective monitoring, control, and support of service delivery.
- Periodically review the utilization reports and ensure that the servers require upgrades or refreshments. Special emphasis on new hardware upgrades for all CA servers.
- New Project setup and management, implementation, creating process flows with respect to Infrastructure and EMS.
- Identifies opportunities to simplify IT Service operations through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to create new and improved techniques and/or solutions for data collection, management, and usage.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized administratively
- Experience using data analytics tools like TrueSight ITDA, smart report & BI
- Supporting and Managing all the internal and external audit compliance.
- Ensure Support for EMS Applications - DR Drill / BCP Activities.
- Support vulnerability management using EMS tools.
- Ensure regular backup of EMS Application and restoration.
- Plan and implement upgrades and integrations needed to maintain service levels.
- Performs any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Team building and improvement in team performance.
Qualification & Skill Sets:
- BE/B Tech or MCA.
- 3 to 4 years of appropriate experience supporting IT infrastructure and managing similar EMS solutions.
- Experience with Converged infrastructure.
- Knowledge of BMC TrueSight & Entuity best practices.
- SQL querying and manipulating large volumes of data
- In-depth knowledge of monitoring tools, concepts, protocols, and languages. (SNMP, SSH, OID event enhancement, SYSLOG Etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting and automation exposure on the enhancement of monitoring.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Network Management and Linux skillsets are added advantages.
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment and networks
- Personal potentiality
- Ability to document and train peers on the proper utilization of the BMC toolset.
- Precision, reliability, dynamism, and flexibility.