Create and deliver modules (new requirements or fixes) for various banking requirements and resolving critical business challenges which may be from internal customers or for external customers. The role holder will be a key contributor to the technology organization and will be responsible for the maintenance of the engineering platform. You will be responsible for the execution of the product software development against delivery commitments and project plans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting, and implementation.
- Good understanding of GoLang and microservices
- To take up development and deployment of native code to manage the customer-facing platforms
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads, and architects in an easy-to-understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management, and Performance Monitoring, and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery.
- The desired candidate must have worked on, primarily understand and application of micro-services; preferable experience with GoLang
- Graduate – B.E. - Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier II/III Institute