Kumaran Systems was founded by a bunch of young professionals who were passionate about technology and its unlimited possibilities. What started off in 1990 as a product development company soon developed a twin focus on legacy migrations. With ground-breaking solutions to offer to the waiting world, Kumaran Systems achieved instant success. And soon, we went on to become the world leader in ORACLE migration solutions. And the rest is recorded history. Today, our tally shows over 2000 successful projects including legacy migrations and deployment of enterprise management solutions.
We are currently looking for young engineering graduates & master’s degree holders with a craving to start their IT careers.
Interested and qualified candidates can directly apply to our career website or apply to this job posting.
Position: Trainee Programmer
- Compensation: 3 Lakhs per annum with Benefits
- B.E/ B.Tech – CS / IT /ECE & MCA – 2019/2020- Passed out only. (Must)
- Must have 60% & above Marks in Class X, Class XII, and Graduation.
- Priority will be given to the candidate, who has undergone IT training courses / done real-time projects in any programming language like Java or .Net.
- Correspondence and distance education-based qualifications will not be considered.
- No Standing Arrears/ Back Papers as of date.
- Only suitable candidates who match the above criteria will be invited for the Online Test.
- Online Test link will be shared with the shortlisted applicants to take the assessment.
- Terms and conditions of the employment;
- The shortlisted candidates should join in a week's time from the confirmation of selection.
- Candidates should sign the Service agreement with the company for the period of 3 Yrs with a damage clause of 2 Lakhs.
- Should be strong in basic programming skills (any language)
- Good in communication.
- Interested to learn new technologies.
- No standing arrears up to the current semester.
- Willing to sign a Bond with the company for 2 years period.
- Online Test (Preliminary) – 60 Minutes
- Programming Test followed by Technical Interview
- Managerial cum HR discussion