- Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
- Prepare technical specification document as per standards.
- Submit the estimates for review.
- Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Awareness & understanding of the different methodologies (SDLC, Agile, etc).
- Analyze allocated tasks and understand low-level and high-level design of module-level data models.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards & cloud platform best practices in development.
- Rework on the code based on inputs.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data.
- Conduct unit testing Fix defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results for review.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight/recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
- Support in the preparation of code review documents.
- Support integration of components, as required.
- Update Traceability matrix and Release notes for the developed work package.
- Provide support on process audit services
- Coordinate with the QA team during the testing phase.
- Prepare SOAP UI stubs and gather necessary sample test data.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Ensure completeness of technical components in all upstream and downstream systems for integration and testing.
- Investigate any defect raised and establish the need for fixing.
- Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact/criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to QA leads Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Fix defects identified during UATunit testing, Peer testing, performance testing, SIT, UAT within agreed timelines.
- Submit revised code for review.
- Deployment Support and Closure.
- Prepare a knowledge transfer document to be shared with the support team.
- Manage version control and dependencies for code migration.
- Update cloud GOLD instances as appropriate.
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
- Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during the warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production.
- Fix defects as and when required.
- Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
- Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
- Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
- Work out a solution for the error and transfer it to change management.
- Make minor code changes as and when required.
- Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
- Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolled out to production.
- Review SAAS product version release notes to understand the impact of product upgrades on custom code.
- Perform E2E testing for impacted custom code.
- Knowledge Management.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by the Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from the knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
- Training and Recruitment / People Management.
- Provide inputs in the creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct small training courses.
- Conduct technical, face-to-face interviews with candidates and support the recruitment process.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- Understand, interpret and clarify technical and functional and non-functional requirements and requirement standards for the project.
- Gather necessary message schemas and understand transformation requirements.
- Abap Web Services
- Core ABAP
Good To Have Skills
- Adobe Interactive Forms
Shift: Day Job
Qualification: BE / B Tech
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.