- Solution architect with e2e network deployment experience.
- e2e understanding of LTE network Radio, Core & IMS.
- High/Low-level design.
- Radio Design & Coverage.
- IP knowledge.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Previous working knowledge of Nokia products(Radio, Core) will be an advantage.
CIQ, HLD, LLD, Acceptance Plan, Integration guide, Installation and configuration guide, O&M guide.
- Contribution along with the central team for preparation of e2e HLD, LLD & test plan for pLTE deployment.
- Installation &Commissioning of MCN/CMU/GC/NSP/other LTE nodes
- Integration of eNB/MCN/CMU/GC/NSP with other LTE/IMS nodes including Radio/Microwave components
- Configuration activities of MCN/CMU/GC/NSP/other pLTE nodes
- Troubleshooting of MCN/CMU/GC/NSP/other LTE nodes issues during the project implementation phase.
- Functional testing, Feature testing (MCN/CMU/GC/NSP/other LTE nodes related) & system testing (IMS).
- Maintenance of devices (Handset, SIM)
- Ownership of MCN/CMU/GC/NSP/other LTE nodes at the site level.
- Coordination along with Nokia deployed resources for daily activities.
- hPerforming AT & VT along with the customer to handover the product to the customer.