- Work with departmental managers to understand the current processes and systems.
- Conduct time-in-motion studies and facilitate focus group sessions to identify areas within the process or system that require improvement.
- Skilled in creating Business Process Flow Diagrams using Visio, Lucid Chart etc.
- Recommend process changes/system modifications to streamline and automate a business process.
- Work with the development team to design, test, implement, and maintain updates within company databases and applications necessary to streamline/automate a business process.
- Define high-level goals and road map associated with their project.
- Identify and analyze the risks associated with achieving the milestones for a project. Develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Work with Deployment Manager to organize and execute pre-deployment user acceptance testing that is specific to the project.
- Assist the corporate training group in the creation of training documentation and programs that are focused on building consistency and proficiency within a process.
- Facilitate/present the initial training sessions for a particular process.
- Ensure the management and training for a particular process is effectively transitioned back to the business after the completion of a project.
- Communicate status of the project to senior management.
- Serve as the single point of contact for project-related issues that need to be escalated to senior management for resolution.
- Data validation and report development
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis/SQL skills
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Working experience with Agile PM tools like TFS/JIRA/Azure DevOps
- Proficiency with MS Office products Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Visio
Email to - email@example.com