We are looking for test development engineers that have experience in working in complex dynamic environments and who will help us continue our mission of providing a high-quality experience for our customers while working in a collaborative, dynamic, and fun environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Write and execute automated test code in Java for web/legacy apps and product public API using xUnit, BDD, and the latest opensource packages and technologies.
- Write functional, integration, and customer workflow (end-to-end) test automation to validate product functionality and integration with dependencies.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing.
- Plan and carry out performance, load, and stress tests.
- Participate in design, architecture, and code reviews.
- Implement, execute, and debug automated test scripts using various techniques and tools.
- Generate API levels, Web UI, and performance automated test scripts.
- Provide input and recommendations to solve technical problems and execute a well-defined remediation plan.
- Work closely with other quality and development engineers to build, evolve, and maintain a scalable continuous build and deployment pipeline.
- Demonstrate proficiency in building technical documentation.
- Experience working within an agile development process (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) from the test design, test automation, and execution perspective.
- Working experience implementing test code within a continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Demonstrated working proficiency of refactoring code and iterative development.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test automation.
- Comprehend new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately within a rapidly evolving, dynamic environment.
- Applying continuous integration and delivery concepts (CI/CD) using Jenkins
- Help lead automation efforts and share best practices in test automation.
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, EE, or other related technical degree is preferred. High School Diploma with QA Engineering experience is required.
- 4+ years of QA and/or development experience using industry-standard processes including some customer-facing projects.
- 1+ years of experience writing automated test scripts in Python and/or Selenium WebDriver API.
- Proficiency with at least one modern object-oriented programming language. (Java preferred)
- Strong understanding of REST/HTTP/SOAP and JSON.
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, WSDL.
- Experienced with Windows and Linux, such as Red Hat or Ubuntu.
- Ability to set up test environments and testbeds.
- Expertise testing all layers of a web application, including front-end, service layer, and back-end testing.
- Strong understanding of software/testing methodologies such as TDD, BDD, data-driven testing.
- Experience working with cloud computing technologies, e.g. - GCP, AWS
- Performance, load, and stress testing experience.
- Familiar with container technologies, e.g. - Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift.
- Strong knowledge of common web protocols, networking, and systems.
- Experience with implementing continuous integration and delivery concepts (CI/CD) using Jenkins.
- Related banking industry experience in platforms, banking applications, or online financial solutions.
- Industry Certifications in Quality Assurance, Agile, or Public Cloud.
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtree is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. Born digital, in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we are consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dedicated Mindtree Minds.
Welcome to possible!