The Contact and Relationship Management area is looking for a dedicated and motivated Technical Consultant to help lead our product team for our firm initiative into the future.
You will be responsible for:
- Efforts in the area to align business solutions and product value delivery to our strategies, technical roadmap, and digital transformation.
- Actively mentor and train other associates
- Provide direction as to technology within the enterprise architecture
- Provide leadership related to technical aspects of tools, methodologies, best practices and processes and standards that apply to their technical area of expertise.
- Research technical improvements and takes the initiative to communicate/implement solutions.
- Participates and represents areas in cross-functional groups.
- Communicates issues and problem resolutions with all affected stakeholders, business areas and vendors.
- Researches requirements to determine system feasibility, costs, benefits, or functional requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Telecommunications or Engineering
- preferred or related work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience directly related to the technical area of expertise.
- Experience in Agile format.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages, with a focus on Java Springboot and/or React.
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Mongo, and Cloud Architecture with a preference for Azure is a plus.
- Ability to develop system designs within the area of expertise.
- Ability to perform analysis of system requirements to determine feasibility, costs, benefits.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide strategic direction and technical leadership to align
- objectives with the overall Firm strategy
- Able to create a strong team environment and build technical skills through training and
- mentoring of others.
- Ability to influence Team Leaders, Project Leaders and/or associates in a matrix
- Establish and maintain effective relationships across departments, business areas, and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to multi-task and participate in multiple large and complex efforts or projects.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work.
- Embraces change and considers different approaches to issues.
- Takes personal responsibility to improve processes and systems.
- Strong understanding of project management concepts.
- Presents ideas, thoughts, arguments, and information persuasively. Seen as credible and trustworthy.
- The capacity to quickly understand a broad range of emerging technologies and the ability to apply and exploit target technology to support firm objectives.
- Experienced in system development methodologies and I.S. processes.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate: