Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) is a developer in test responsible for the development and maintenance of automated tests, and work on various software test engineering activities. Experienced in Java and Selenium they should be able to write Test Cases and automated tests that validate the application functionality. Should possess excellent verbal, written and analytical skills, able to interact with application development teams, business analysts/SME, business users and project managers to understand requirements and communicate status.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins Cloud Bees.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Maintain well-organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Support overall test engineering activities such as the development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts.
- Provides test engineering guidance and direction to employees and consultants and, as needed.
- Identify internal and external interfaces and develop test cases.
- Assists Test Manager in developing estimates to support new and existing projects.
- Ensures all development lifecycle test engineering work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results is completed according to standards.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of work by other team members on the Team, assisting with issues resolution
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience with software testing and automated testing
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in creation of testing strategy and automation design document
- Experience with HP QC or ALM and JIRA
- Bachelor's degree required
Nice To Have
- Experience in financial services industry related to investment banking, wealth management, corporate actions and securities processing