Being a Director on the Cyber Security Architecture team means you will be a part of a group with rich diverse skill sets coupled with phenomenal technology. Leading the efforts on Blockchain Technology, Distributed Ledger Technology, Crypto, and Cloud IAM, you can excel as a senior member of the Cyber Security Architecture Team. We are looking for best-of-breed architects to join us on this exciting journey.
- Passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Be a self-starter in providing creative ideas, solutions and continuously improving on the technological offering.
- Develop and review resilient blockchain architectures.
- Collaborate with the Senior Cyber security Architects and other technical contributors at all levels during the development of blockchain solutions.
- In-depth understanding of Distributed Ledger Technologies including Ethereum and Corda.
- 10+ Years of experience in enterprise technology, application, or cybersecurity architecture
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred or related experience
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of the blockchain (On Chain, Off-Chain, public network, and permissioned network) or distributed ledger solutions (DLT) including experience with integration with an enterprise technology stack
- Deep understanding of blockchain protocols - Ethereum, R3 Corda and ECR20 Tokens and its use in the financial industry
- Strong experience in designing, developing and operating resilient and scalable distributed systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to organize work and lead others
- Security-related certifications is a plus
If you are interested for the above role please share your resume at - email@example.com
Subject of the email - Automation Test Engineer - Tampa, FL or Jersey City, NJ