Skills: DevOps, ITSM, CI/CD, Linux, Windows, AWS, Jenkins
- Lead incident and problem management collaborating with various teams to ensure customer issues are resolved timely and efficiently
- Design and create scalable, automated solutions to service our customers and internal application development teams. Create, maintain, and update the scripts as needed to ensure the rapid availability of products
- Collaborate with the development and infrastructure teams to improve and support software features through agile, continuous integration, and continuous delivery/deployment (CI/CD) processes
- Work with respective SMEs on maintaining health, monitoring, alerting, and reporting tools (CloudWatch, etc.)
Talents Needed for Success:
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer field or related experience required
- 10+ year's IT experience with skills using DevOps pipeline, support experience on either application or infrastructure is a must
- Experience in supporting systems from an infrastructure, code, and security concept perspective.
- Experience is ITSM Service Desk tools (Service Now, JIRA, Remedy)
- ITIL certified or equivalent experience is preferred
- Should have worked with technologies and platforms including UNIX/Linux, Jenkins, Fortify, Git, Maven, OpenShift, Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, across the Finance, and Service Sector
- Scripting/programming experience using groovy, python, terraform, bash or ksh and PowerShell
- AWS Cloud services such as compute, networking, and security
- Administration experience in DevOps tools such as Jenkins, BitBucket, JIRA, Fortify, SonarQube and Nexus
- Linux and Windows OS administration
- Familiarity with software development methodologies such as Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, angular, spring Framework will add value
- Working experience with tools such as Tomcat, Kibana, Splunk, WebSphere, Power BI is a plus
- 10+ year's IT experience with skills using DevOps pipeline, support experience on either application or infrastructure.
- Implementation experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery.
- AWS Cloud services such as compute, networking and security
- Should have worked with technologies and platforms including UNIX/Linux, Jenkins, Fortify, Git, Maven, OpenShift, Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, across the Finance, and Service Sector.
Please share your resume at email@example.com
The subject of the email - Lead Software Engineer-DevOps support: Jersey City or Dallas or Tampa, FL