Mandatory Criteria: 2021 pass out fresher Graduate with UI/UX subject in their B. Tech is only eligible to apply for this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project or program managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flow, etc.
- For designing ideas using various design thinking methodologies and the latest technology.
- For designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- To plan and implement new designs
- To optimize existing user interface designs
- To communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- To develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- To combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- To create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct ongoing user research
- For creating frameworks to organize information and understand the user needs on how an application and service should work from a user perspective.
- To propose creative UX solutions adhering to technical framework and governance in a cross-divisional and cross-application/service environment.
- To clearly outline solutions by end-user interaction methodology, usually in the form of mock-ups, models, wireframes, documentation, and prototypes
- To adhere to the Micron branding and guidelines
Degree: Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in User Experience Design, Communication Design UX, BSc in UI Design and Development, Interaction Design, Visual Communication, UI and Graphics Design, BCA (Design-Animation/Graphics/UI-UX), Human-computer Interactions.
- Web UI design, Certificate in UI/ UX Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in UI Design and Development
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver
- HTML5 & CSS3
- certification in web/graphic design, mixed media, or videography
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Basic knowledge of usability factors in Human-Computer Interaction
- Basic understanding of User Interface
- Adobe suite expertise
- Design and development
- Can they create a viable design?
- Develop a user-centered process
- Soft Skills: Customer satisfaction, idea generation
- Design thinking experience
- Eye to detail
- Critical thinking
- Customer satisfaction
**Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.