Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Master Uline's inbound and outbound warehouse manager operations through an 18-month Rotational Management Program.
- Participate in hands-on UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock, Transfers, Velocity, Inventory Control, QC and Maintenance department training.
- Develop Warehouse Manager / Management skills by leading and motivating others.
- Complete forklift and warehouse equipment certifications throughout warehouse job rotations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced warehouse manager environment.
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another Uline Warehouse location as needed.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid-time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer