Acciona Facility Services based in Victoria, BC, is looking for an Executive Housekeeper with 5 vacancies. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start as soon as possible. Acciona Facility Services has an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill skill shortages and labour shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full-time job. Other than usual shifts, the candidate might also have to work overtime.
The candidate will be
- required to schedule duties of housekeeping staff.
- required to assign duties to the housekeeping staff.
- required to maintain inventory of supplies.
- required to maintain a record of equipment.
- required to maintain inventory of uniforms.
- required to maintain financial records.
- required to establish operational procedures for the housekeeping department.
- required to implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department.
- required to ensure that local health regulations are met.
- required to sanitation regulations are carried out.
- required to ensure that safety standards are met.
- required to ensure that the departmental policies are met.
- required to ensure that the hospital infection control is done.
- required to conduct performance evaluations.
- required to conduct appraisals.
- required to coordinate an inspection of assigned areas.
- required to supervise staff.
- required to supervise in-house laundry services.
- required to select equipment and supplies for purchase.
- required to purchase equipment and supplies.
- required to coordinate contract services.
- The candidate should have a minimum of a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate for this job.
- The candidate should have equivalent experience in the concerned field.
- The candidate should have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in the concerned field.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should know English.
- The candidate will receive benefits like Medical Benefits and other benefits.
Acciona Facility Services promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including the member of groups like Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, and Students and Youth.
How to Apply
By email - email@example.com