Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest-growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
Shift: Evening Shift, 15:30- 00:00
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for the completion of all warehouse processes, the accuracy of corresponding documentation, and strict adherence to established standard operating procedures.
- Receives GMP materials, shop supplies, and all non-inventory items into the facility as per established procedures. This includes unloading trucks, inspection, counting and storage of all GMP materials in their proper warehouse locations, updating inventory system and communicating discrepancies to the Operational Planner and Warehouse Supervisor.
- Receives and stores dangerous goods in a safe environment and in accordance with TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) and WHMIS regulations.
- Execute the safe handling and disposing of hazardous materials and waste.
- Sampling of raw materials, actives, and packaging components by following established procedures.
- Executes all necessary inventory system transactions to meet warehousing schedule.
- Conducts regular cycle counts to confirm system accuracy. Accurately complete the warehousing documentation as required.
- Prepares finished product for shipping including dispensing, strapping of pallets, stretch wrapping pallets, labeling pallets and preparing required documentation. Ships finished products, preparing transportation documents.
- Performs cleaning activities following approved procedures.
- Education/Experience: A high school diploma.
- Knowledge: Working knowledge of SAP and the associated regulations that govern the pharmaceutical industry is an asset.
- Competencies: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail and problem-solving ability is required; can interact effectively with other departments.