We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service. Anyone who has a work permit and can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you do not have a work permit and are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Restaurant Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals.
- You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both the front and back of the house.
- We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers, and balance seating capacity.
- Back-of-the-house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait, Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
- We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
- Provide customer service
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations
- Budgetary Responsibility - $500,001 – $1,500,000
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Electronic cash register
- Point of sale system
- MS Office
- Additional Skills
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Cost products and services
- Conduct performance reviews
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Security and Safety: Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise: 11-15 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus; Dependability
- Job Validation
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, and Youths.
Method of Application
Send an email including your cover letter and details to the email below - firstname.lastname@example.org