GreenTech Resources are currently hiring a restaurant manager(NOC 0631) for their clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada. Two positions are available who are ready to support LMIA/PNP. GreenTech Resources is one of Canada’s most established and renowned foreign worker recruitment agency and immigration consultant based in Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Regina), Alberta (Calgary and Edmonton), British Columbia (Abbotsford) and Mississauga Toronto (Ontario) Canada.
GreenTech Resources assist individuals to have a hassle-free and smooth immigration process and in addition to that they provide job recruitment, student admission, advice and information on Express entry, LMIA, SINP, jobs, family sponsorship, work permit, and permanent residency to help their clients. If you have decided to relocate and take the plunge to the Saskatchewan and Alberta, to the land of opportunities, they offer all services related to all your needs.
Their RCIC are approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) and are licensed with IRCC to offer services to all the clients over the world. GreenTech Resources services have offices across Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert, Moose Jaw and North Battleford as well as in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Abbotsford British Columbia and Mississauga Toronto, Ontario.
- To review the daily reporting including the sales, the payroll, the key item sales, the average guest count, the guest check average and effectively communicate to the team all the pertinent information and recommendations to implement the action plans.
- To ensure customer satisfaction and operational excellence and to oversee the log and handle all the concerns and comments with timely follow-up.
- To maintain internal contact for health inspection at the front house.
- To build brand affinity and build customer relationships as well as to maintain engagement.
- To prepare the weekly P&L and attend one on one meetings with the chef and the partner.
- To set goals and follow up on action plans and arrange weekly management meetings.
- To conduct one on one meetings for occasional half hours with the management team.
- To maintain weekly forecasts and to maintain a budget.
- To order supplies and liquor.
- To attend the monthly meeting with the head of operations and prepare P&L.
- To conduct monthly progress updates with all brand associates and complete reviews.
- To take the Inventory of goods.
- To engage in leadership training.
- To prepare for management strategy meetings.
- To participate in the annual budget process.
- To be the brand ambassador.
- You have to have excellent communication skills.
- To pay meticulous attention to detail.
- To be computer literate.
- To be proactive in nature.
- To be highly organized.
- To have good and strong leadership skills.
- In management for 3 years or more is required.
- There is a requirement for POS knowledge.
- Basic knowledge in wines and spirits is required to participate in the developing
- standards of operations.
- To be able to hire new staff for front of the house and develop training manual.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, you can contact - firstname.lastname@example.org