- Assessing business needs and documenting requirements
- Analyzing requirements and conceptualizing, defining and documenting an appropriate solution considering development and quality assurance guidelines
- Analyzing data and system integrations to understand underlying functional impacts introduced through business requirements
- Communicating problem solutions to designers, developers and testers
- Working with designers, developers and testers to estimate the effort required to produce an appropriate solution
- Leading efforts to implement an appropriate solution with the goal of fulfilling all business requirements, ensuring compliance with change and release management process
- Planning and coordinating simple to complex projects and activities with team members and any stakeholders both internal to external clients
- Communicating and collaborating with business counterparts on the solution, status and plans
- Advising, persuading &/or negotiating on problems or situations of simple to complex nature
- Managing multiple priorities and activities
Experience and Other Requirements
- Hands-on experience in technical solution design, software specifications, conceptualization and development; Hands-on experience in agile projects; Customer-oriented and focused on delivering high-value innovative solutions.
- Hands-on experience with designing and developing web applications built upon stateless web services, Oracle databases, JAVA, and JAVA Script frameworks such as Vue, REACT and Angular
- The ideal Systems Analyst will be collaborative and team-minded, while also being capable of independent self-direction. The Systems Analyst must be a great communicator.
- The Systems Analyst must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to understand the big-picture goal while managing multiple priorities and concurrent software development tasks.
- Education preferred: University degree or college diploma in Computer Science or a similar program.
- Work Experience: 6+ years in a functional or system analyst role- must be mentioned in his/her resume.