SALES DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES:
- Deliver training to WFG advisors on iA life insurance products, sales concepts and illustration software, as well as the completion of all applications/forms.
- Works in close collaboration with our territory Sales Directors in developing a Marketing Plan for their regions particularly for the delivery of product and software knowledge to advisors.
- Solicit new business and re-establish contact with advisors via telephone.
- Maintain regular contact with the top, past and future supporters.
- Creating and revising presentations using PowerPoint software.
- Responding to inquiries through telephone, email, written correspondence, or in person, in a timely and professional manner
- Attendance at planned conferences, roadshows, presentations, and organized events for supporters during evening and weekend hours, as required
- Experience in the insurance industry/ brokerage environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma
- Very good training skills: ability to lead, teach, coach and motivate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people. Able to influence and motivate our business partners.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines. Able to delegate effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent written communication skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Comprehensive health and dental plan including a health spending account and wellness account.
- Pension Plan.
- Generous vacation entitlement including personal leave days and wellness days.
- Support for learning and development and career growth.