PPI elevates independent financial advisors to the next level.
Supporting advisors with market leading expertise and technology, we empower them to build the best solutions for their clients through proprietary tools, a comprehensive product suite, unparalleled life insurer relationships and competitive compensation. A tireless supporter and advocate for Canada’s insurance advisors, PPI offers national resources through a network of local offices from coast to coast.
Unparalleled resources. At your command.
Our business culture is guided by our core values, grounded in a powerful belief in the enhanced value of life insurance. We are also strong advocates for the essential value of insurance advisors to further the goals of their clients. For PPI, this means doing everything in our power to open new markets for advisors and enable their practices to prosper and thrive.
For more information about PPI visit: www.ppi.ca
To maintain PPI’s exacting level of service, we are looking for a Receptionist to join our Quebec office.
The primary focus of the Receptionist is to be the first point of contact for clients, visitors and members of the general public. The Receptionist is responsible for answering and directing telephone calls and greeting visitors in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner maintaining a professional demeanour at all times.
- Answer all telephone calls in an efficient and professional manner, directing and redirecting calls or taking messages as appropriate.
- Greet and assist or direct visitors, vendors, employees and others as appropriate, ensuring that visitors with appointments are met by the appropriate individual(s).
- Respond to general inquiries and requests for information whenever possible.
- Maintain meeting room schedule, if required.
- Maintain reception area.
- Maintain office supplies, ordering new and replacement stock as required.
- Order new application forms for life and investments, as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the sales and operations teams as required.
- Perform various clerical tasks.
- Additional responsibilities, duties and special projects as identified.
- Education, Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a clerical, administrative or similar role
- Superior organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Proven accuracy, attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships and work within a team environment
- Ability to represent self, office and organization in a professional, positive manner at all times
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular
- Knowledge of commonly used office equipment and telephone/voice mail systems
- French-speaking and writing is a requirement, bilingualism is considered an asset.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume may be used for other vacancies