Design/Develop Creative artifacts for Ads as per client-supplied brief and within brand and design guidelines.
Develop internet/intranet web pages in the prescribed format adhering to client requirements within agreed TAT Customer Relationship Management:
Provide information, educate customers to update trackers, update required applications & tools, and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
For Voice processes Only:
- Effectively communicate information on products/services and/or troubleshoot issues within the specified time frames agreed upon with the client, in a manner that is understandable by the end-user/ customer & educate the customer.
- Connect with the customer & provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Update trackers, Create, categorize and prioritize tickets and update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
- Probe effectively & efficiently to understand customers' issues and report incidents and resolve all issues received on phone.
- Process Executives are expected to call back on time.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Meet process SLAs / metrics productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge/changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Adhere to security practices set by the organization.
Project Control, Management, and Review / Program delivery:
- Receive tickets/work on issues related to the respective process.
- Raise/update CRM tool under required categories for issues identified or escalate to the SME / TL.
For Voice Processes Only:
- Receive Inbound calls / make outbound calls to support customers on issues related to accounting management, CRM issues, customization, analytics, creating Dashboards, creating reports, features, etc.
- Make outbound calls to follow up / confirm resolution.
People / Team:
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities.