The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Manage order fulfillment, Collecting, and applying for Cash payments.
- Identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in a timely manner.
- Match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce the aging of invoices.
- Be part of a team that is Compliant with SOX e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval.
- Handle manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal.
- Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery, and vendor statement reconciliations.
- Handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions.
- Proficient in expense management.
- Willingness to perform job role in shifts as required.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies.
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfillment, collect and apply cash payments.
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within the business unit.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends.
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.