Become a part of the XPARDA Team you have the freedom to imagine, dream and achieve.
We at XPARDA are looking for a Sports Merchandising Associate for our performance apparel and assorted equipment for Running, Field Hockey, Football and Swimming. As part of the sports merchandising team, you will be supporting all the merchandising activities and will be reporting to the Merchandising Manager.
What This Job Requires:
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Partner cross-functionally with product marketing and operations teams
- Responsible for our Pan-India sample management and orders.
- Packing and final presentation of every product to be taken care of.
- Manage new design and fit styles also maintaining corporate standards for bulk production.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 2 years of related experience in apparel merchandising.
- Ability to lead multiple deadlines and seasons.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to various cross-functional partners.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and any CRM systems.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
XPARDA requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a requirement of hire unless otherwise required by law.