We are looking for a Contract Administrator who will contribute their outstanding skills to the planning, design and furnishing of a wide variety of projects. The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of architecture and a passion for design innovation and excellence. They will work closely with principals, associates and architects in a collaborative studio environment to contribute design ideas and provide direction to project teams.
Please send your resume to HR@dsai.ca. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Schmitt Architects encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates in all aspects of the selection process.
- Provide construction administration functions to projects, including both office functions (certificates of payments, preparation of CO’s PC’s, CD’s etc.) and field functions (attendance at site meetings, preparation of site instructions, field review reports, etc.)
- Organize, direct and manage contract administration for projects
- Implement the project as directed by, or in consultation with the project team
- Supervise the work effort on assigned projects
- Work in a collaborative team environment, primarily in construction administration with involvement as required in other aspects of design including pre-tender document review
- Report to the project architect on a regular basis outlining the status of job cost control and scheduling issues including general progress and time management issues
- Knowledge of Revit and Autocad is an asset
- 10+ years experience required
- Mixed-use and healthcare project experience
- Knowledge of BCBC and VBBL knowledge is an asset