At Enbridge, we adopt new ideas and offer an environment where employees are recognized and respected for their input and opinions. We view our employees as our future leaders and strive to provide an environment that encourages self-improvement, innovation and growth so that we can promote from within. We are looking for outstanding employees who share our vision to be the best in everything we do, from safe and reliable operations to innovative solutions and complete team commitment and dedication to our values!
We are looking for a Specialist II Leadership and Culture to join our team! In this position, you will provide subject matter expertise, develop strategies, and support the implementation of programs and design processes that improve the capability of Enbridge’s workforce. Working in this role, you will have the opportunity to be a key player in the execution of talent management programs such as Leadership Development and Culture Strategy enterprise-wide Coaching Programs, Assessments, driving for results and influencing partners to enable an energized and proud organization.
What you will do
- Provide strategic consulting and execute on assigned talent and leadership programs internally, working with HRAS/HRBP and business client groups, often at the Executive level.
- Build comprehensive frameworks and develop, design & supports the execution of talent and leadership programs.
- Contribute to the creation, development and support of the implementation of ‘leading practice’ programs and practices across Enbridge business units including methodology, training, communications, reporting and execution of the work.
- Keep abreast of innovative and emerging practices, trends, and resources and develop and maintain a professional network.
- Research and investigate new tools and processes for strategic and program needs.
- Use expertise and experience to design and support the launch of programs that support business strategy and development needs for talent pools across the enterprise.
- Create, guides and recommends (either directly or partners with other HR groups) new development tools/processes appropriate for business unit strategic needs.
- Serve as an internal consultant and partners with HRBP, HRAS and MyHR to promote, implement and execute theories, methodologies and practices.
- Integrate and work with larger TM team including Learning and Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Organizational Change Management.
- Work in partnership with HR Cycle, Rewards & Analytics, HRBP and Advisory to ensure integration and alignment of Talent Management strategy and programs.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with internal and external clients (vendors, educational institutions) and key partners.
Who you are
- You have the following qualifications and skills:
- Related University Degree and a minimum of 7 or more years of directly related experience. CPHR/SHRM designation is considered an asset.
- Certified Executive Coach (ICF).
- Ability to complete large projects with limited resources, with a structured and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Knowledge of talent strategy, models and frameworks.
- Strong facilitation, presentation and consulting skills.
- Business acumen, exceptional relationship building and outstanding communication skills.
- Proven success in establishing consultative, trusting relationships internally and externally, collaborative attitude and ability to influence others.
- Strong technology background in office applications, business tools and process systems.
- Strong project management skills would be considered beneficial.
- Office environment with travel requirements.
- Fast-paced work environment, requiring balancing the constraints of multiple simultaneous projects with hard deadlines and the needs of a significant number of stakeholders.
Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options.
Physical Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Grasping, kneeling, light-moderate lifting (objects up to 20 pounds), reaching above shoulder, repetitive motion, typing, sitting, standing, the visual requirement (able to see screens, detect colour coding, read the fine print), hearing requirement and the ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
- Mental Requirements (Both Field & Office) include but are not limited to:
- Ability to: understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, understand complex problems and collaborate/explore alternative solutions, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, coordinate and prioritize work schedule on a short-term basis, make decisions that have a moderate impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside this area, understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine forms, compose letters, outlines, memoranda and basic reports and communicate with individuals via telephone.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com.
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com