As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You need to perform the full life cycle of Siebel application implementation, including requirement definition, design, development, testing, and date migration.
- Responsible for analysis of functional and technical requirements for Siebel in collaboration with customers.
- You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment.
- Responsible for assisting selection, implementation, and support of applications using Siebel OM (Order Management), including Siebel OM Automation and/or Siebel OM Product Configuration.
- Update technical document BRM (Business Rules Management) perspective adhere to the standards.
- Perform Unit Testing, System Testing, and support Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 6 years of overall experience in the IT industry
- Minimum 4 years of experience in CRM Consulting or Siebel business analysis and configuration.
- Demonstrated expertise in Project implementation for enterprise Siebel accounts.
- Industry knowledge in at least one of the key Industries of CRM, i.e. Consumer Goods, Retail, Automotive, Electronic Manufacturing, etc
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proven expertise in client relationship management
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications