Are you looking to be part of a diverse team that will allow you to build upon your leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills while meeting the needs of Enbridge Gas’s largest commercial, industrial, storage and transportation customers?
As a Billing & Collections Senior Analyst you will be a key contributor to a team responsible for the timely and accurate billing and collection of 1600 accounts totalling ~$700M of receivables and ~$130M in remittances.
Apply today. We want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Provide second-tier support to the team of analysts for more complex issues including external and internal client issues.
- Provide informal leadership and guidance in the day to day operations for the Billing and Collection analyst’s activities in coordinating daily/monthly tasks, training, after-hours support and facilitating change where necessary.
- Use enhanced technical and process knowledge to make recommendations and implement solutions for larger cross-functional initiatives impacting department systems and processes.
- Develop complex data queries and reports to compile, evaluate and analyze data from Billing Systems in support of customer (internal and external) requests, root cause analysis, issue resolution, and project investigations.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal process partners in developing cross-functional process improvements, issue resolution and project implementation.
- Ensure processes are handled and followed ensuring alignment to applicable regulatory, legal, and internal control requirements.
- Provide overall support and leadership in the absence of the Team Lead.
Who You Are:
You have the following:
- Business, Finance or similar degree or technical diploma with 2-4 years of experience. An equivalent combination of formal education and experience may be considered.
- Analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to lead and train others
- Ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Enbridge rates and services and/or Billing and Collections processes is preferred
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com.
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com