Our Work Management Clerks play a vital role in Enbridge’s operations! A true versatile position with an opportunity to move from one job area to another within the Work Management Centre.
As a key member of the team, you will engage with internal and external partners daily, focus on sorting and completing meter work, issuing and releasing regulatory work to field technicians, completing payroll, processing invoices, investigating meter histories and receiving and responding to complaints.
Our ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service skills including verbal and written communication, is readily available during the core hours of the day to ensure business demands and customer commitments are met, embodies Enbridge's core values with a focus on safety and respect, and has strong attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Issue/release and complete all regulative work to the zones field technicians and contractors by way of bulk releases and/or appointments. Monitors status of all regulatory inspections, safety violations, meter exchanges, and resets to ensure timely completion by the field. Prepare monthly journal vouchers and statistical reports.
- Sort and finalize all metering work to ensure prioritization is met for billing and meter reading cut-offs. Work with Billing, Call Centre and Credit to ensure coordination and completion of field investigation, special readings and tracers and provide record information. Review all accounts which appear in ‘Past Due Meter Order', 'Meter Order Unpostable', 'Meter Returned to Shop/Not Removed' and 'Meter Out' listings and initiate appropriate action.
- Responsible for completion of payroll for Operations field staff. Responsible for the processing of field paperwork such as timesheets, miscellaneous orders, service tickets/progress, value records etc. to ensure work units accounted for and labour hours distributed correctly.
- Receive complaints (delayed service installs, restoration and others) from customers and municipalities. Verify their validity, update the appropriate system and ensure complaints are followed to an accurate conclusion. Receive, input and analyze cut slips to ensure proper restoration work is issued to either company or contractor personnel for follow-up and completion.
- Resolve and complete requests for services, alterations, relays, cut-offs ensuring accurate information to field personnel, customers, contractors for prompt follow-up to the requests. Update necessary system with completed information and process charges where necessary.
- Contact customers with respect to planned work, expectations, the status of tags and necessary actions to correct.
- Responsible for the creation of the premise and set and lock (SLOC) for all market sector requests as well as the assignment of the order and load sheet to the respective constructor.
- Resolve all incoming inquiries from in-house and external customers.
- Timely and accurate creation, correction, and fulfilment of work requests.
- Processing invoices, including reviews for accuracy.
- You will have the following combination of education and experience:
- Secondary school education or equivalent.
- Previous billing experience with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills and is able to work independently.
- Proven knowledge of, ENMAR, SAP, GIS, MAXIMO.
- Familiarity with programming would be considered an asset
- Results oriented; able to prioritize multiple tasks and maintain a high level of individual and team performance.
- Knowledge of all company and department policies and procedures.
- Excellent keyboarding skills (45 wpm).
- Proven and sound knowledge of company standard PC software and Operations paperwork.
- Mandatory Testing: Vocabulary
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine
COVID-19 Measures: Throughout the pandemic, Enbridge has had to make important decisions that impact our team members, and we have done so by keeping the safety of our workforce our first priority. We require all employees to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (meaning that prior to commencing employment, two weeks must have elapsed since you received the completed series of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada or the US Food and Drug Administration). Accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
NOTE: As this position is within the Local Bargaining Unit identified above, please note that members will be given first consideration.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com.
Information For Applicants:
Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com