You are successful in this role as a direct result of your ability to be flexible and to plan, organize and prioritize. In a dynamic fast-paced environment, you are adaptable and decisive ensuring consistent and timely execution of department objectives.
Who You Are:
- A team player who is consistently a top performer while elevating the performance of others
- Has a good sense of timing and drives positive outcomes
- Innovative with a mindset that generates a variety of approaches to problem-solving including new and novel ideas.
- Creates a sense of community and builds morale in the team.
You Also Have:
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Ensuring all signing and pricing is accurate and up-to-date
- Requisition stock to replenish sales floor as required
- Assist in annual physical inventory process
- Maintain merchandise movement records
- Track and distribute sales bills and reports
- Actively participate in training programs/initiatives for continuous self-development
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount