As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing, and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing, and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and the ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Optimizing your understanding of Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
- Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
- Using consulting skills, business knowledge, and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussions with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Understanding the client's business challenges and offering solutions to address using salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
- Being familiar with the executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, managing change, and training methods.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Thorough understanding of the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set, and Ant.
- Traits of a seasoned technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
- Openness to assist clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- The experience and demonstration of understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectiveness to run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Demonstrable experience in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
How we will help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning.
- Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System.
- Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
- Understanding to Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, Forecasting is required.
- Experience creating SQL tables and queries.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing, and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality.
- SFDC Certified Developer, knowledge of general IT Solutions, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Candidate should have Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1) Administrator (ADM201) etc.
- Mulesoft experience
- Web Application Development Background.
- Very good development experience with Apex is a must.
- Experience in Visual Force pages development.
- Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End.