The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service, which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing a friendly, customer-focused atmosphere that understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer, resulting in sales.
This role will actively support our DE&I framework by identifying opportunities to increase the diversity of our products and brands. They will lead with inclusion to nurture our OneTeam culture by removing barriers for our Associates and communities.
What You Will Do:
- You get things done by engaging in high-level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills.
- You are flexible, resilient, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A natural problem-solver who is comfortable with physical work
- You lead by example and can easily maintain your composure under pressure
- Takes the initiative to support a clean, well-merchandise environment, is constantly looking for opportunities to improve the way things are done,
- Acts with customers in mind, great networking, and relationship management.
- Can be dependable on a unique perspective
What will you need:
- High School Degree or GED is required.
- 1-5 years of experience in retail or direct to consumer warehouse operations
- Communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of cash register systems with basic computer skills
- Manoeuvre sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of working with computer-based systems.
- Detail-oriented, results-oriented
- Quality and results-driven
- Manual dexterity of hands to count, bag, tag, sort, and incoming package freight
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discounts up to 40% including top brands
- A flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance