What This Position Is All About:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Toronto Logistics Centre Associate Manager (Monday to Friday) is responsible for the daily operational requirements in variable departments within the facility including planning, decision-making and enforcement of company policies, rules and regulations.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high-level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills.
- You are a demonstrated leader, who can positively influence a diverse team
- You have a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
You also have:
- 3 years in a management or supervisory role
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong analytical and computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
As the Associate Manager, you will:
- Control and manage the timely and accurate processing of merchandise within the Logistics Centre to ensure the Company’s commitment to quality customer service.
- Provide direction, support and leadership to Material Handlers to ensure productivity standards and service level agreements are met.
- Continually strive for improvement through the development of action plans and setting high standards for performance.
- Ensure adherence to building policies and procedures and follow up with appropriate action when infractions occur.
- Actively support and ensure compliance to the building’s health and safety program.
- Maintain all communication programs including regular associate meetings, recognition programs, and performance discussions.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.