Porter Airlines is committed to delivering its signature ‘flying refined’ experience to customers across North America. Effortless travel and genuine hospitality are offered in style and comfort while restoring glamour and refinement to air travel.
Porter is proud to be an Official 4 Star Airline® in the World Airline Star Rating®.
Why choose Porter Airlines:
- Career Progression: Our Line Service Representatives have made their way throughout the organization to fill roles in our Systems Operations Control Centre, Corporate Sales and In-Flight Services teams, just to name a few. We encourage professional growth and provide an environment that fosters it.
- Staff Travel: Permanent get access to Staff Travel perks on Porter after 3 months of service and our Global interline partners after 6 months of service.
- Benefits: Profit Sharing, RRSP matching, and Medical and Dental coverage are just a few of the perks that our Ramp Attendants enjoy after 3 months of service.
Reporting to the Manager, FBO with daily oversight from the Supervisor, Line Services; the Overnight Line Service Representative is responsible for the fuelling and towing of aircraft.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marshalling of aircraft
- Re-fuelling of aircraft
- Perform daily quality assurance tests on fuel and report any discrepancies or any incidents to the Manager, FBO and/or the Supervisor, Line Services
- Baggage handling
- Lavatory servicing
- Grooming of aircraft
- Towing of aircraft
- Hangar upkeep and maintenance
- Apron upkeep and maintenance
- Actively participate in Porter FBO’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Concern for Safety - Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork - Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Customer Service - Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
- Initiative - Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focused - Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication - Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.â€‹
- Valid G license with a clean driving abstract
- Ability to obtain necessary security clearances
- Work rotating shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be capable of lifting/pushing/pulling up to 70lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to make decisions and meet deadlines while handling multiple responsibilities
- The applicant will be required to successfully complete the training program
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
LOCATION: Toronto (Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ, Porter FBO) #LI-DNI