At Porter Airlines, a rewarding career as a pilot awaits with one of the world’s best airlines. Proudly wear the distinctive Porter uniform while operating a fleet of modern Dash 8-400 turboprops and Embraer E2 jets. Enjoy an urban lifestyle while being able to walk to work and appreciate the view from the flight deck of one of the world’s best approaches at BBTCA.
Porter is young at heart. Our pilots enjoy their work, rather than counting the days until retirement. Our crews value the time they spend with each other and focus on maintaining a family atmosphere.
Our pilots are leaders who work collaboratively with other team members to achieve organizational goals and meet our Flying Refined service standards. We value our environment of communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with each other.
Safety is Porter’s #1 priority. Our team members take pride in operating every flight safely, while pilots go above and beyond, holding themselves to the highest personal and professional standards.
If you have a passion for success, apply to become one of our valued team members today!
* Airline Transport Pilot License (Transport Canada)
* Minimum 5,000 hours total time
* 500 hours Pilot In Command on Q400 or 1,500 hours Pilot In Command, heavy turboprop in excess of 44,000lbs MGTOW
* Preference will be given to those with time on type and with 705 operation experience
* Aviation College or University Degree is an asset
* Pilots that do not meet the minimum requirements may be considered based on experience and other factors
* Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
Opportunities are available based on operational needs at the following locations:
* Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ
* Thunder Bay International Airport - YQT
* Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport - YOW
* Halifax Stanfield International Airport - YHZ
* Toronto Pearson International Airport - YYZ