At Porter Airlines, a rewarding career as a pilot awaits with one of the world’s best airlines. Proudly wear the distinctive Porter uniform while operating a fleet of modern Dash 8-400 turboprops and Embraer-E2 jets.
Porter is young at heart. Our pilots enjoy their work, rather than counting the days until retirement. Our crews value the time they spend with each other and focus on maintaining a family atmosphere.
Our pilots are leaders who work collaboratively with other team members to achieve organizational goals and meet our Flying Refined service standards. We value our environment of communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with each other.
Safety is Porter’s #1 priority. Our team members take pride in operating every flight safely, while pilots go above and beyond, holding themselves to the highest personal and professional standards.
If you have a passion to succeed, apply to become one of our valued team members today!
* Airline Transport Pilot License (Transport Canada) or Integrated Airline Transport Pilot License
* Minimum 1,000 hours total time
* Aviation College or University Degree is an asset
* Pilots that do not meet the minimum requirements may be considered based on experience and other factors
* Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
Opportunities are available based on operational needs at the following locations:
* Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ
* Thunder Bay International Airport - YQT
* Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport - YOW
* Halifax Stanfield International Airport - YHZ
* Toronto Pearson International Airport - YYZ