As a Client Development Executive, you will have the opportunity to grow and make a difference by supporting our continued growth and transforming client engagement. You will be empowered to deliver exceptional service by reaching out to clients via digital channels.
JOB ID - RC210520
- Work on leads and contact clients via online chat.
- Respond to issues and concerns in a timely and precise manner.
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- 1 - 6 months of client service experience in retail or related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent verbal(Hindi and English), written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of internet functionality web/mobile.
- Can learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
Work Environment & Schedule:
- High-speed broadband connection.
- Quiet place in your house with minimal distractions.
How to apply:
- Use our contact page to send us your details
- In the Subject put the details in this format - JOB ID - RC210520 [Your Location] [Experience in years]