Reporting to the Manager, FBO, GSE, and Facilities, with daily oversight from the Lead, Facilities and Equipment; the Facilities Aircraft Groomer is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of Porter Aircraft.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dust, wipe/disinfect all surfaces on aircraft (lavatory, seats, table trays, back galleys, overhead bins, etc)
- Gather and empty trash and recycling from all areas in the aircraft
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms on board
- Stocking paper products and customer comfort items on aircraft
- Cleaning/vacuuming carpets on aircraft
- Carpet wash
- Clean and maintain equipment after each use
- Operate Airside vehicle safely
- The position requires flexibility to work fixed or rotating shifts based on the needs of the operation
- Actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and follow directions including the use of two-way radio if required
- Excellent physical condition, ability to lift up to 50 lbs if required
- Must be able to work in varied weather conditions
- Ability to operate various cleaning equipment (carpet cleaning machine, vacuums and related power equipment as needed)
- Dependability (must have a clear attendance record and reliable on-time reporting for work)
- Ability to obtain and hold required security clearances
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination