The Maintenance Planning Coordinator will assist in the daily planning of maintenance to Porter aircraft and entry of heavy maintenance work packages into the maintenance computer system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily maintenance planning includes, but is not limited to:
- Short term forecasting for all aircraft maintenance tasks
- Coordinate with inventory control on work packages to ensure that all parts and equipment are available for the planned work
- Long-range planning for major components
- Review of overnight completed tasks and Non-Planned AWCs raised
- Communication with MOC and SOCC to ensure aircraft availability
- Communication with all other Technical Operation departments to discuss planning decisions and requests
- Review of work packages from Production for heavy maintenance:
- Enter all heavy maintenance technical data into RAAS (Maintenance computer system)
- Control and update modification tracking sheet to show completed aircraft modifications
- Assist, when required, the entering of all completed maintenance tasks including component changes
- Filing and storage of all technical records (eg Journey log pages and task cards)
- Actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
- Other duties/tasks as assigned
- Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and the ability to make decisions under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills are required.
- Display a sound understanding of aircraft documentation, technical records and aircraft scheduling.
- Experience working within an aircraft planning department would be an advantage
- Must be able to obtain and hold all required security clearances
- Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination