Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
At Campbell Company of Canada, we believe in searching for the best and the brightest professionals at every level and in every speciality who live into our values. The 5 C’s of Campbell – Care, Character, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Creativity – demonstrate the best of who we are today and who we aspire to be. Living our values will foster an inclusive, high-performance culture. Our employees act with intention, lead with integrity, and are truly passionate about what they do to bring our purpose to life Connecting People Through Food They Love.
We have an exciting opportunity on our Marketing Team for a Digital & Media Platforms Manager. This role is based out of our Mississauga location (hybrid 60% in office and 40% work from home) and oversees paid and owned media strategy and execution that delivers on the brand marketing communication objectives.
Specifically, this role leads execution and evaluates the effectiveness of campaigns across paid and owned media platforms, including the development of the content calendar. Strong focus on data analysis to provide cross-functional teams with actionable insights and recommendations to help inform optimization tactics and deliver the digital strategy for owned and paid media, leveraging enterprise platforms such as Salesforce Data Management Platform (DMP) and Datarama. Strong analytical skills and hands-on knowledge in traditional and digital media planning/buying is a must, with an expert knowledge of digital execution across social, video, search (paid/organic) and display platforms.
A key function of the Manager is to drive the Company’s digital marketing agenda and vision. Responsible for the performance of CS.ca and CWC.ca through demonstrated digital leadership to drive a robust consumer brand experience. This includes the development of the cooking digital platform strategy and execution on Campbell’s web platforms, which includes user acquisition/eCRM (electronic Customer Relationship Management), customer lifecycle management and content strategy and development.
(50%) Media Planning management
- Lead connections strategy to deliver the brand communication plan goals eg Reach & Frequency (R/F), Cost per Acquisition (CPA), and Cost per Click (CPC) targets
- Govern the Integrated Marketing Campaign (IMC) planning process with key stakeholders (IAT, Marketing). Ensure media timelines are met with respect to creative delivery, rotation schedules
- Manage trafficking and tagging of creative assets
- Execute Test & Learn plans across the brand teams
(25%) Digital Platform Strategy & Execution
Review and lead recommendations on owned platforms leveraging the consumer journey to drive better consumer experiences online and in concert with brand media strategies:
- Analyze Google Analytics measures across owned media for the source of traffic
- Review & optimize performance across creative assets & optimize media plans.
- Lead content strategy, including cooking/recipe development
- Track brand impact insights results against media performance; review with eCommerce & Sales teams as appropriate
- Robust content management to drive personalization and innovation
- Convert visitors to brand loyal consumers by developing a clear eCRM program
(15%) Implement platforms eg Customer Data Platform (CDP), DMP Salesforce tool
- Assess productivity opportunities to leverage DMP data in media plans
- Review new vendor partners across the media and tech landscape for test/learn & implementation
(5%) Team Development
- Provide connections, training & thought leadership to the marketing & agency teams
- Consolidate learnings, and best practices and document/share out at Lunch N Learns etc
- Evaluate and provide feedback to agencies and brand teams on creative ideas/territories in development
- Facilitate Key vendor capability education sessions
(5%) Media budget management
- Create Purchase Orders for media agency plans
- Manage monthly spending to ensure it is in line with plan and internal financial tracking & targets
- Ensure Media approvals are documented and timely
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-6 years of Media agency experience with a strong understanding of the media landscape
- Effective connections planning experience and experience managing a team of agency leads
- ‘Founder mentality’ i.e. passionate about the role and accountable for the outcomes
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong passion for consumer-led insights, emerging technologies, consumer behaviour and popular culture
- Ability to learn quickly and flexibility to adapt to changing demands
- Acts with passion and urgency, compelling communicator, proven relationship and team-builder, insight-led and data-driven, fosters fun and engaging work environment
Why choose Campbell’s for your next opportunity?
- GREAT PEOPLE: We take our work seriously, but we also celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger together when we are open, honest, and, above all, real. You are not just a number here, you’ll be a direct contributor to the company’s success and your voice will be heard.
- HYBRID and FLEXIBLE WORK /PERSONAL TIME OFF: Employees enjoy a combination of in-office and remote working arrangements, personal days, vacation programs and office closure during the Christmas break.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION: We offer a competitive base salary + bonus potential at every level in the organization. We also provide a Defined Contribution Pension Plan and support your long-term savings goals through our group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), saving and Tax-free Savings Accounts (TFSA).
- HEALTH and WELLNESS BENEFITS: Competitive Health, Dental and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment including virtual health care, flex spending accounts, critical illness insurance, Best Doctors coverage, wellness workshops, virtual fitness classes, meditation and stretch breaks, on-site Fitness Center with a dedicated Fitness Consultant and an Employee Family Assistance Plan.
- INCLUSIVE CULTURE: “Inclusion and diversity at all levels of the business are critical for achieving our strategic goals. At Campbell, we’re committed to building a winning culture that enhances inclusivity in the workplace and commits to listening to, learning from, and understanding one another in every interaction. We believe that diverse perspectives are a key ingredient in our recipe for success.” CEO, Mark Clouse
- PROFESSIONAL and CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Supported by our commitment to talent development, we offer many learning and development opportunities from initial onboarding, regular Lunch and Learns, a library of self-paced learning, external education allowances, mentorship, high-visibility project opportunities and regular feedback.
- ICONIC BRANDS and CHALLENGING WORK: Work for a company with beloved and iconic legacy brands. Across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and collaborate to innovate and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
We acknowledge that Campbell Company of Canada stands on the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee and the Huron-Wendat; now home to many First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples. We acknowledge the current treaty holders, the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation. We honour the Indigenous caretakers of these lands and waters, the elders who lived here before, the Indigenous today, and the generations to come.
As an employer committed to employment equity, we encourage applications from members of equity-seeking communities including women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process based on individual needs. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked and we will do our best to meet them.